24 September 2010

What I {Think You Should Watch} Today

Some fun random videos!

A lovely idea, but I don't know if I could do it...


Makes me want to wear red lip stick. 
And buy a striped tee. 
And be European.


The couple is some crazy modern irish step dancing duo.  Their YouTube page has a lot of other crazy videos from them. Check it out!


Crazy tears watching this one (like every time I watch Up. I can't get through that movie without a giant limp in my throat} I hope someone loves me like that someday...

Danny & Annie from StoryCorps on Vimeo.


Oh yeah, Mia went to my alma mater today.


I was surprised to see how much has changed in the past 2 years


We found the new Dooley statue...


FlickrDroid Upload


It's um, interesting...


I also realized you guys haven't seen Mia walk! Well here ya go...


No comments:

Post a Comment

What you {blank}

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails