09 September 2010

What I {Had A Flashback Of} Today

Today at work a piece I had been working on finally got fired and was out of the kiln.

Check it out...


Loves it!

Looking at the picture gave me a flashback of the Zebra/Tiger debate of 09.

If you don't recall here's the best part...


Scene: 6:00am, the morning after Halloween in the room at the Super 8 Motel. 

Me: So, I don't think that costume was supposed to be a zebra...

Jason: Who wakes up and says that?

Michelle: Why don't you think it was a zebra?

Me: I just think about these things.  And I was just laying here thinking...it didn't have a mane.  If it were a zebra, wouldn't it have a  mane?

Jason: If it wasn't a zebra then what was it?

Me: A Siberian tiger.

Jason: It was not a tiger! It was white!

Me: Then it was a white Siberian tiger.

Michelle: Yeah like that creepy couple! The guys in Vegas that had the white tigers.  Man, what were their names?

Me: I know who you're talking about, but I can't think of the names.

Michelle: One of them was mauled by the tiger.  Look it up on Google! Google "Vegas act mauled by tiger"

(pause)

Me: Sigmund and Freud! That's it!

Michelle: Oh yeah I think that's it! Wait no, I don't think that's right...

(pause) 

Me: Oh wait, yeah I just googled it...it was Siegfried and Roy.

End scene. 

We should be on TV.

In kinda sorta related news...I'm so ready for fall! 

And I'm really craving some new outerwear.

Is it time yet? Is it time yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What you {blank}

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails