17 August 2009

What I {Used The Rest Of My Cream Cheese Frosting On} Today

You thought the baking was done!? No silly! I was just getting started...


I had a lot of frosting left over from my previous baking adventure and decided that I just could not let it go to waste. So I thought, and I thought, and I thought, and I thought.


What goes well with cream cheese frosting?
Carrot Cake?
blagh!
I'm sorry to the carrot cake lovers of the world but I cannot get behind carrot cake. I've tried it. Never gonna like it.
Red Velvet Cake?
Yes!


I made BIG ones and mini ones. I'll let you have the big one, cause I'm that nice.


Yes, that is a rhinestone encrusted tree branch.

No, you cannot have it.


There are two things I like about this picture:
  1. It shows off my "Baking Do"
  2. You can see Pretty Kitty in the background.
Yes, that is a stuffed leather cat.

No, you cannot have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What you {blank}

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails