10 October 2009

What I {Want To Do} Today

1.  Give myself a pedicure.



Wow, I promise this is the last time I will ever make you look at my toes...I wear my flip flops so much I actually have flip flop tan lines.  That's sad.  What's even more sad is how pale my feet are, both with and without the tan.



This is the color I picked.  It's called Frankly Scarlet which makes me chuckle.


2. Actually study rather than pretend to study this book.



Ugh.  I want to look as sassy as her when I study.




The bane of my existence.


3. Tell you all about The Great Atlanta Chili Cook-Off.



4. Teach my baby (and by my baby I mean my sister's baby) how to grab things.



Mia loves fall.



I am so jealous of this tutu.  If my sister's and I had this when we were little, I can guarantee many fights would ensue and tears would be shed over it.


5. Start my new art project.


Final note: Amanda and Phil's wedding is exactly one week from today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What you {blank}

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails