1. I am not going to let my lips get chapped this winter. I just won't stand for it.
2. Today is my friend Phil's birthday. Well, I didn't so much decide that, as it is fact.
3. I am a fan of rockabilly. Mostly because I enjoy the word rockabilly. But also, it was revealed to me that I have already been a fan because of Elvis.
4. I am going to carve a pumpkin that is more amazing than any of these.
5. I am going to study harder for the GRE than I have been.
6. I'm going to get me back to where I used to be. I guess that means no more eating what I bake...sad face
7. I am going to accessorize more.
8. I'm going to learn French. Like really learn it this time.
9. I want to learn a new craft.
10. This year is the year of my leather jacket. I bought it a few years ago and it was so damn stiff I wouldn't wear it. Everyone kept telling me, "the more you wear it the softer it will get!" I'm sure that's true but frankly it is uncomfortable. But I am going to put my comfort aside and break it in.
11. I am going to leave this list on an odd number because it will make you uncomfortable and just because I can.