22 October 2009

What I {Decided} Today


1. I am not going to let my lips get chapped this winter.  I just won't stand for it.



2. Today is my friend Phil's birthday.  Well, I didn't so much decide that, as it is fact.

3. I am a fan of rockabilly.  Mostly because I enjoy the word rockabilly.  But also, it was revealed to me that I have already been a fan because of Elvis.

4. I am going to carve a pumpkin that is more amazing than any of these.

5. I am going to study harder for the GRE than I have been.

6. I'm going to get me back to where I used to be.  I guess that means no more eating what I bake...sad face

7. I am going to accessorize more.

8. I'm going to learn French.  Like really learn it this time.

9. I want to learn a new craft.

10. This year is the year of my leather jacket.  I bought it a few years ago and it was so damn stiff I wouldn't wear it.  Everyone kept telling me, "the more you wear it the softer it will get!"  I'm sure that's true but frankly it is uncomfortable.  But I am going to put my comfort aside and break it in.

11. I am going to leave this list on an odd number because it will make you uncomfortable and just because I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What you {blank}

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails