23 October 2009

What I {Asked Pavan} Today

This is my friend Pavan.



I met Pavan my senior year of college.  For the longest time I thought his name was Puffin.  Pavan is in med school to become a big fancy doctor.  He is in med school in India. Which is crazy.  He is from Alabama. Which is crazy.

Pavan made the long trek to Atlanta tonight. Pavan has A LOT of friends to see and I was one of them.  He could only spare an hour.

Another friend recently asked me the series of questions James Lipton always asks on Inside the Actors Studio.  I thought they would be great questions for The Interview Series.  Yes, there's going to be The Interview Series and yes, you might be interviewed. And yes, I will try to come up with my own questions next time.  I was in a rush and they were already ready without me having to think. I hate thinking. 
Me: Ok Pav, what is your favorite word?
Pavan: Aardvark
Me: What is your least favorite word?
Pavan: Pussy cat
Me: What turns you on?
Pavan: Hmm...What turns me on? I'd probably say um I don't know. I mean, I know there's a lot of qualities...
Me: Just say the first thing that comes to mind.
Pavan: I guess I would have said confidence. But I don't know if that's the first thing...

Me: Ok we're taking it.  What turns you off?

Pavan: Uhh...Someone full of themselves.

Me: Ok, What sound do you love?

Pavan: A girl.

Me: Haha ok, what sound do you hate?

Pavan: A fart.

Me: What is your favorite curse word?

Pavan: Shit.

Me: That's mine too actually! Ok, What profession other than your own would you... 

Pavan: Architect! Or engineer!

Me: Woah ok. What profession would you hate? 

Pavan: Dentist.

Me: If heaven exists, what would you say to god when you arrive at the pearly gates?

Pavan: I'm sorry.

Me: Haha alright. See? That was painless!


And here's baby Pavan...this kills me.



Ok, how cute is this kid!?  Killer.

Thank you Pavan for your reluctant participation.

Stay tuned for the next installment of The Interview Series!

3 comments:

  1. hahahahahahahahahahaahaha

    there are so many reasons why i can't stop laughing at this.

    so many.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmhhh would you like to elaborate best friend??

    ReplyDelete

What you {blank}

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails