10 November 2010

What I {Want To Melt} Today

I'm afraid my life has been pretty uneventful lately.  Nothing great but nothing bad either, so I guess that's a good thing.  Right?

Still holding strong with the South Beach diet

Weight loss total = 8lbs

It's slowed down a lot since my initial start which is a little frustrating but hopefully it will pick up again soon.

I know that diet alone won't do anything so I'm going to commit myself to doing the Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred at least 3 days a week.



Sigh, I did it once and thought I was going to pass out. But hopefully that will make some more of this weight "melt" away (hahaha you like how I tied that one in?). There are some pretty amazing before and after photos out there so I'm hopeful.

I also want to melt your heart with some pictures of my future pet.

{source}
{source}
{source}
HOLY GUACAMOLE HOW CUTE ARE THESE THINGS!?

I need one.  It's decided.

Since I'm on my new diet I have been far more sensitive to anything food related.  It's probably a bad idea to have so many food blogs on my google reader. But I saw this post recently and I'm trying to figure out how to fit it into my new lifestyle.

grated cheese in fondue
{source}
But I'm pretty sure that's not possible.

thick fondue
{source}
Well cheese is allowed...

dipping fondue
{source}
And If I used whole wheat bread...

scraping fondue clean

No Rachel, stop.

There is no way that a giant vat of melted cheese is ok.

But one can dream!


No comments:

Post a Comment

What you {blank}

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails