05 September 2009

What I {Apologize For}Today

Ha! By the title I bet some of you thought you knew what this post was about, but that's not what this is about...

I am apologizing for my lack of posting. I was supposed to write about my sister's Bridal Shower. I forgot to bring the camera and no offense to my mother, but her pictures were somewhat lacking what I was looking for in blog worthy photos.

So then I was going to write about something else, but now that I look at it I don't like it anymore.

It seems I am a mess lately. But! I'm trying to get back on track and hopefully I'll have some new exciting material to work with for future posts.

So please, bare with me.

I leave you with a colon parenthesis ... a.k.a. sad face emoticon...

:(

No comments:

Post a Comment

What you {blank}

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails